Internation Travel (Copy)Be sure to contact us several months ahead of time; interstate or overseas travel can require several month’s notice for pets and international travel requires a copy of your pet'(s)’ medical records.

We recommend that clients give us 8-12 months notice before any travel outside the United States.

Bring all original rabies vaccination certificate(s).

Make sure your pet is microchipped. This can be done during your appointment.

If your pets microchip is not ISO compliant with the country you are traveling to, you may need to rent/purchase a microchip scanner in order to enter the country you are traveling to.

Please allow 72 hours for us to complete the International Health Certificate before scheduling your appointment with the USDA.

You will need to travel to Harrisburg and have the State veterinarian sign the paperwork.

We will provide you with the address and the phone number as well as directions to the office.

Please contact us at (717) 569-5381 to schedule a Health Certificate appointment with Dr. Blithe.

A crate is the best method of travel with your pet, whether on an airplane or in a car.

Feed you pet lightly.

Never leave you pet unattended in the car!

Be sure to see your veterinarian to receive the appropriate vaccines for the area to which you are traveling.

We recommend a client allow eight to twelve months when traveling outside the United States. (Please remember Puerto Rico is part of the United States)

Travel Health Certificate Questionnaire
Download & Print Form

USDA Information
USDA Pet Owners Checklist
USDA Credit Card Payment Information